Photobucket Mending Fences?

hm1996

Staff member

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762
Originally Posted By: azpredatorhunter
KC I hope your reading this... I am trying to help you get started. Here's the Savage after a little spray paint. Don't be afraid of painting your hunting rifle. Yeah your pictures should still be there. I didn't use my account for years until now.

I see photobucket is adding graffiti to pics with their "proudly hosted..." watermark. Nothing is free, unless you don't mind having your photos defaced with more of their BS...

How about that? Had to jump through a couple of hoops to get into my old account and still have to log in every time I select a different screen once in (maybe because I've changed email addresses in the interim), but no PB ads (yet) and not overwhelmed with paid 3rd party ads (yet).

Think I'll stick w/ FLICKR , though, even though they are limiting free use starting Jan. I like the classy way they are making the change as opposed to PB cramming it down our throats. I do, however, applaud the new management @ PB for trying to correct the error of their ways.

From Photobucket:
2014Punta21FebRattlerDen047_zps6e49a943.jpg

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: weekenderMending fences? They pulled out the posts and filled the holes with concrete as far as I am concerned!

Agree! They're working on fences after burning all their bridges.
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Well I don't like Scumbucket either... but I had no other way to post pictures at the time. Why doesn't predatormasters have a little uploader in the corner like this?

Originally Posted By: weekenderMending fences? They pulled out the posts and filled the holes with concrete as far as I am concerned!

Yup! (now on imgur)

Back